Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 19, Bell Ville - Nov. 10, 2014

Bueno, this week I don´t have a lot to say!! It has just been so fun that I can´t remember all that happened.  Normally I prepare a letter outline so that I can hit all the best moments, but I forgot... sorry.  Looks like you may be getting more of a Cameron Herald Robins letter today. 

Hermana Wade!!!! She is my new best friend and we are killin it together.  She is from AZ and goes to BYU.  She swam with Kenzie Wells for a little before the mish.  We are basically the same person, and we have so much fun together.  The days don´t seem long, and we just laugh.  The very first day, the alarm went off and we got straight to work!!! We both got up, said our prayers, and started our exercise.  As I was timing myself while mastering a plank, I did a double take looking at the time.  IT WAS 3:30 IN THE FREAKING MORNING!!! Talk about butt crack of dawn.  We went straight back to bed. We had already done 20 mins of exercising!! It all made sense after. why it was so dark outside, why the other sisters didn´t get out of bed. todo.  The story is that Hna Vela had set an alarm to take a pain pill in the night, and Hna Wade and I just got right to it.  When we woke up at the right time, we couldn´t stop laughing.  And we haven´t stopped laughing since.  We are already talking about the fun times we will have together at BYU after the mish.  Being with her has been such a blessing.  I finally understand what it is like to have a friend in the mission.  Comps are great, but sometimes you just need a true friend.  That she is, and it has only been one week.

We had an investigator come to church! P*.  She might be legally insane, but we will find out soon.  

It feels so good to actually go to church and not be the inactive missionary.  It feels so good  to have investigators again.  It feels so good to bear my testimony.  It all feels so good.  I love it here and the days are only getting brighter.

I love you all!!!

Love, 
Hermana Woolley

PS I got a letter this week from Grandma Lambert for Halloween!! She said she sent it Sept 30, and I got it Nov 6.  I am not sure still with the whole package thing... sorry.

President,
How are you?
I am great!  This week was MUCH better.  It was difficult for me to stay in the apartment for so much time.  Now with the other sisters here with us, I have a lot less stress.  Sister Wad and I are good friends and are very happy to be together for this short time. Also, we are doing some
Interchanges so that Sister Costello can get out too.  Sister Vela is getting better, little by little, we are going to beat this!

This week we visited with many of the converts.  There are two with health problems and other lacking in testimony.  But, we are working hard and speaking about the temple.  Meanwhile, the other Sunday, 5 recent converts gave their testimonies in sacrament meeting.  Cool right?  Also, our branch has a temple trip planned to Buenos Aires at the end of the month.  For this we are talking a lot about family history and the blessings that the temple brings us and showers on us.   We are all excited.

We had and investigator come to church for the first time and after she asked us to help her full in her genealogy book.  She doesn’t understand everything yet, but she has a desire to move forward and understand Jesus Christ.   We are going to teach her cousins, dad and brothers.  Her name is P*.

We have other new investigators and plans to visit them this week.  We are working to make up the time we lost from the surgery and we will be successful.

Thanks for everything.  You are an example to all of us and we love you.

Hermana Woolley



  chocolate from an ice cream bar with dulce de leche in the middle.  divine. but kinda melty.  
Mate. LOVE IT! I finally drank my fist one here.  burnt my tongue. but tasty!



 Us "tracting" at the cemetery.  so so so creepy there!!!  Us three crawled into the place where they put the tombs.  My body was literally shaking and I was reminded of the time we went to the catacombs! haha





No comments:

Post a Comment